Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Nothing Much New

I thought I might post something, though I do not have much to report on. We are still doing well, though we still have occasional thoughts of wanting to return to the "yellow house." We had a very nice Valentine's Day weekend filled with a lot of chocolate. I have been indulging in it a bit too much, but it is just so yummy! John and I went out on a date to Branson and went to Branson Landing, mostly shops and places to eat. I found a neat bead store that runs an advertisement in my bead magazine that I get- Plum Bazaar is what its called. We ate at an amazing Mexican restaurant and waited nearly an hour for the table, but it was well worth it. The guacamole and the carne asada were fabulous. We ended out the evening at Andy's Frozen Custard, another weakness of mine.

At the moment I am still hoping to be employed soon. I have filled out dozens of applications and have had an interview and a call back, so I am hoping that something will work out.

Making chocolate covered strawberries with Larania





Just about every night we play games, so grandma got us some new ones (as we were getting tired of some of the others!) This one is "What's in Ned's Head?" It is interesting to say the least, but the boys think it's great. You have cards and have to find the matching objects while feeling around in Ned's head.

This is Ned

Eli and Buster Brown. Evan will sometimes tack letters on to the ends of words, so he calls him Busterd, which for poor Buster has stuck.

Lady B. Evan did not want to be in the picture...
...so he is in his own.